We Serve People – Not Cases. For every injury, there is a worker, and likely a family, counting on us. We take the trust placed in us seriously, and work tirelessly in seeking full compensation.
Wisconsin Worker’s Compensation Lawyer Mark Parman
Attorney Mark W. Parman has over 25 years of experience in worker’s compensation cases. He additionally represents people in personal injury and Social Security Disability cases whose injuries often resulted from on-the-job accidents.
He was born and raised in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, and has resided in Wausau since 1986.
Mark passed the bar examination in Wisconsin in the summer of 1985 and was admitted to the Wisconsin bar later that year. He began practicing law in January 1986 as a trial attorney for Wausau Insurance, and thereafter handled worker’s compensation and personal injury cases throughout Wisconsin in that position for the next 21 years.
He began practicing with the Law Offices of James L. Bartells in May 2007.
I don’t just serve the injured – I also serve their families. When a breadwinner is injured at work, we know that it will also affect their families and others who may depend upon them.
A severe injury can suddenly throw a family’s financial future into uncertainty in an instant. Our role is to seek the maximum compensation due to those have been injured – not a penny less.
The more severe that an injury is, the more that insurance companies often fight from paying what they owe. This practice is wrong, and the efforts of insurance companies to avoid or minimize liability will not go unchallenged by our firm.
We stand with clients – and the families of those depending upon them – to demand full compensation.
Education & Admissions
- State Bar of Wisconsin (all state courts)
- Federal District Courts of Wisconsin
- J.D. – DePaul University College of Law (1985)
- B.A. – University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, summa cum laude (1982)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Marathon County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association of Worker's Compensation Attorneys (WAWCA). Mark served on the board of directors for the Wisconsin Association of Worker's Compensation Attorneys three years as Treasurer, one year as President-Elect, one year as President in 2013 and in 2014 as Past President.